Hundreds of registered voters in Lyme will be receiving this postcard in their mailboxes, encouraging them to be voters on Nov. 2 and to take a close look at the slate of Democratic candidates running in this year’s municipal elections.
The Lyme Democratic Town Committee has recruited some of Lyme’s best and brightest – individuals who are highly qualified, whose expertise can truly benefit our boards and commissions, and who love our town. Our candidates want Lyme to stay the beautiful, historic place that it is and they have the experience and dedication our town needs.
- Steven Mattson for First Selectman
- John Kiker for Selectman
- Bob House for Board of Finance
- Alan Sheiness for Board of Finance
- Jim Miller for Board of Finance Alternate
- Mary Stone for Library Board of Directors
- Laura Mooney for Library Board of Directors
- Phyllis Ross for Planning & Zoning Commission
- Mary Stone for Planning & Zoning Commission Alternate
- Anne Littlefield for Planning & Zoning Commission Alternate
- Anna James for Board of Education
- Fred Harger for Zoning Board of Appeals
- Toni Phillips for Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate
- John Kiker for Board of Assessment Appeals
To learn more about these incredible neighbors who are willing to serve if elected and see their qualifications, residents can go here.
Let’s put these people in office. Be a voter – either at Town Hall on Nov. 2 or by absentee ballot.