On Saturday, Oct. 2, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., the Lyme Democratic Town Committee will hold the Grand Opening of its 2021 Campaign Headquarters, as part of its efforts to encourage residents to elect some of Lyme’s best and brightest in November. The Headquarters office – which is shared with the Old Lyme Democratic Town Committee – is located at 24-A Lyme Street in Old Lyme.
Lyme residents looking to network with other Democratic voters, meet some of the local Democratic candidates running for office, or pick up palm cards or other election materials are invited to drop by the Headquarters during the Grand Opening, when volunteers will be on hand to assist members of the public.
The Democratic slate of candidates running for public office this year in Lyme are all highly qualified individuals whose expertise can benefit our board and commissions; they love our town and want Lyme to stay the beautiful, historic place that it is:
- Steven Mattson for First Selectman
- John Kiker for Selectman and Board of Assessment Appeals
- Bob House for Board of Finance
- Alan Sheiness for Board of Finance
- Jim Miller for Board of Finance Alternate
- Mary Stone for Library Board of Directors
- Laura Mooney for Library Board of Directors
- Phyllis Ross for Planning & Zoning Commission
- Mary Stone for Planning & Zoning Commission Alternate
- Anne Littlefield for Planning & Zoning Commission Alternate
- Anna James for Board of Education
- Fred Harger for Zoning Board of Appeals
- Toni Phillips for Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate
- John Kiker for Board of Assessment Appeals
To learn more about these incredible neighbors who are willing to serve if elected and see their qualifications, go here. Let’s put these people in office. Be a voter – either at Town Hall on Nov. 2 or by absentee ballot.