Hundreds of registered voters in Lyme will be receiving the “Lyme Election News” newsletter in their mailboxes, encouraging them to be voters on Nov. 5 and to take a close look at the slate of Democratic candidates running in this year’s municipal election. (To download or read the newsletter online, please go here.)
The Lyme Democratic Town Committee has recruited some of Lyme’s best and brightest – individuals who are highly qualified, whose expertise can really benefit our boards and commissions, and who love our town. Our candidates want Lyme to stay the beautiful, historic place that it is and they have the experience and dedication our town needs.
- Steven Mattson for First Selectman
- John Kiker for Selectman and Zoning Board of Appeals
- Jarrod Leonardo for Board of Finance
- Susan Tyler for Board of Finance Alternate
- Bob House for Board of Finance Alternate
- Carol House for Planning & Zoning Commission
- Anna González James for Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate
- Judy Ulrich for Library Board
- Michael James for Library Board
Residents can click here to see their individual qualifications and learn more about these incredible neighbors who are willing to serve if elected.
Let’s put these people in office. Be a voter on Nov. 5.