The Lyme Democratic Town Committee invites local Democrats to participate in a one-hour rally on Sunday, Nov. 3, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., at the Lyme/Old Lyme Democratic Headquarters to encourage our friends and neighbors to turn out to vote on Election Day. It’s an opportunity to mingle with fellow Democratic voters and meet some of the candidates running for public office in Lyme on Nov. 5. The event will be held at the Lyme/Old Lyme Democratic HQ at 90 Halls Road in Old Lyme. There will be refreshments, family fun and good company. (Our friends from the Old Lyme DTC and their supporters will be on hand as well.)
The Democratic slate of candidates running on Row “A” this year are each highly qualified – their expertise can really benefit our boards and commissions, and they love our town. They want Lyme to stay the beautiful, historic place that it is. They have the experience and dedication our town needs.
From left to right across Row “A” are:
- Steven Mattson for First Selectman
- John Kiker for Selectman
- Jarrod Leonardo for Board of Finance
- Susan Tyler for Board of Finance Alternate
- Bob House for Board of Finance Alternate
- Carol House for Planning & Zoning Commission
- John Kiker for Zoning Board of Appeals
- Anna González James for Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate
- Michael James for Library Board
- Judy Ulrich for Library Board
Visit our website to see their individual qualifications and learn more about these incredible neighbors who are willing to serve if elected.
Let’s rally on Sunday, Nov. 3, to put these people in office. Be a voter on Nov. 5.