We need Anna González James’ experience on our Zoning Board of Appeals.
Anna is a highly qualified, dedicated individual who loves our town and whose expertise can really benefit our Zoning Board of Appeals.
The Zoning Board of Appeals plays a critical role in our town’s governance and operations. The members of this board consider and review residents’ appeals of the town’s zoning and subdivision regulations, and make a final decision whether or not to approve such appeals. These regulations are what enable Lyme to maintain its identity as a beautiful, historic, little town.
Look at Anna’s qualifications:
- Wealth of expertise in budget and fiscal management, administration, resource management and community relations from her long tenure in senior positions in education
- Long history of community involvement.
- Served as the director of the Integrated Day Charter School in Norwich for 10 years.
- Prior to that, served in New London as principal of the Jennings Elementary School and Edgerton Elementary School respectively for two years and nine years.
- Continues to serve as adjunct professor at Connecticut College, Department of Education
- Board Member of the William H. Chapman Foundation in Waterford, which provides scholarships to students.
- Board Member of the Joshuatown Road Association since 2018.
She’s someone we need working on behalf of our town.
Be a voter on Nov. 5. Elect Anna González James as Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate.