We would like to encourage the residents of Lyme to take a close look at the slate of Democratic candidates running in this year’s municipal election because we have recruited some of Lyme’s best and brightest.
These individuals are highly qualified, their expertise can really benefit our boards and commissions, and they love our town. They want Lyme to stay the beautiful, historic place that it is. They have the experience and dedication our town needs:
- Steven Mattson for First Selectman
- John Kiker for Selectman and Zoning Board of Appeals
- Judy Ulrich for Library Board
- Jarrod Leonardo for Board of Finance
- Susan Tyler for Board of Finance Alternate
- Bob House for Board of Finance Alternate
- Carol House for Planning & Zoning Commission
- Michael James for Library Board
- Anna González James for Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate
Residents can click here to see their individual qualifications and learn more about these incredible neighbors who are willing to serve if elected.
Let’s put these people in office. Be a voter on Nov. 5.